Friday, July 8, 2011

Here we go again

Attention guys, here I am again, I almost forgot I had a blog for my fitness. So I am going again. I am starting to walk, Zumba and other activities since I had my little Zoe. I need to get out there and do things every day.


I need to encourage myself because my ultimate goal is to be comfortable with my body in every way. So it is a big goal for myself, I know I can do it but I need to stay motivated and make NO EXCUSES, and NEVER COMPRIMSE a good choice. 


Choice or Choose in the dictionary states: to select from a number of possibilities; pick by preference.
to prefer or decide (to do something) to want; desire. to contend with (an opponent) to decide, as by odd or even, who will do something


So I prefer to decide on the best choice of food, drink, and exercise that is best for me. I need to remind myself every day.  


Wish me luck!



No comments:

Post a Comment